I'm back Sorry for the long delay in writing but life has been a blur the last three weeks. Wow has it only been three weeks since we left Sweden ? Well things have taken shape really nicely in the cottage and we feel at home again already. Not one single box remains to unpack yet there are many little jobs still to do.
The children are settling back into their schools here in England.- finding it a little different to Sweden however. A compulsory uniform is one big difference here, but one they both seen to like. My life has taken on a more social aspect and just this week I have met up with some of my old friends. Just lovely.
So I now promise to keep you informed and will post some pics of the developments in our cottage
to date. Happy Thursday everyone !! Lilly x
No comments:
Post a Comment