This
winter which began for us in early November, seems to have lasted
forever, and shows no signs of releasing its grip for the next ten days
or so. I now truly long for the spring to arrive. So to try and
brighten things up a little during these really chilly days, I have added a few touches to the inside, which at least bring a feeling that spring is nearly here. I dressed the kitchen table with a jolly gingham table cloth, found some of my pastel kitchenware and put some vases of spring flowers around the house. Well, its not the real thing but at least it feels a bit brighter !! Stay warm. Lilly x
Gingham table cloth - charity find £2
White vintage enamel vase - yard sale 50p
Gustafsberg vase - 40 sek around £4
Gingham table cloth - charity find £2
White vintage enamel vase - yard sale 50p
Gustafsberg vase - 40 sek around £4






No comments:
Post a Comment