Saturday, March 2, 2013

Simple Pleasures


The weekend is here again and how quickly this week has passed by.  It's often the way when the children are home, routines disappear, time constraints are forgotten and life takes on a more relaxed feel. Today we woke early and enjoyed a family breakfast together. I continue to light candles on the breakfast table as I have done since early November, yet now as the days stretch it seems less necessary.  Lunch today was eaten outdoors again as the children wanted grilled hamburgers and toasted marshmallows. Not the healthiest lunch I suppose, but delicious none the less!!  Sometimes life's simple pleasures are the most enjoyable ones !?
Table and chairs were a charity shop find, cosy blankets were from a table top sale, pretty pink jug, £4 from the Dollar Store, and the metal French inspired tray was bought new from The Garden.
Have a great weekend....Lilly x


No comments:

Post a Comment