Monday, March 18, 2013

Tidy House, Tidy Mind!


This weekend just flew past as they often do when you are really busy. We took a trip to the cinema Saturday afternoon, a good choice given the chilly weather, and yesterday I was out early and cycled to the loppis (table top sale). Then it was home again to tackle the household chores, washing, ironing, cleaning, and preparing meals for the week ahead. 
Now, suddenly its Monday again, but I have to say it feels really good knowing that everything is clean, tidy and in order......in our 'little world' at least.
PS. I have had great fun finding homes for my loppis finds today too.
Have a lovely day. Lilly x

Loppis finds yesterday  Rustic cookery book holder £7, white painted wooded lamp base, £2, and a fireside stool - brand new and boxed - £25 !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment