I can't believe its Friday again already.....where did this week go?
I have been really busy this week, on the phone much of the time, organising
things back in England, and here too. I think that our remaining five weeks in Sweden are going to be really hectic, not to mention chaotic. Its really great to feel that things are moving forward, yet I also feel frustrated that I am not in England to oversee works and be able to help out there too. But you can't be in two places at the same time, heh??
As a slight diversion from all of that, I bought some Hyacinth this morning which I have place in a rustic vegetable box. They look really cheerful in my hall-way and will probably end up outside as soon as the frosts have disappeared.
I also picked some spring flowers in the garden to put on the hall table. They add a lovely splash of blue, and smell gorgeous.
Well, I hope the sun shines where ever you are this weekend!
Lilly x




No comments:
Post a Comment