Monday, April 1, 2013

New Beginning


As I hinted earlier, some changes are on the horizon for me and my family, so I shall explain a little. On Friday we celebrated four years of living here in Sweden, however, the decision to end our adventure here and return 'home' to England was made over a year ago. And so we have sold our villa, and have started packing, yet again, and as we kept our home in England, we shall be returning to our pretty Victorian cottage at the end of May. So, over the coming weeks I shall be sharing with you the ups and downs, the highs and the lows of the times we have ahead, as we return to our 'old new life' in rural England.
Enjoy your Easter Monday...... I shall be packing boxes !! Lilly x

Vintage Union Jack flag £2. Car Boot sale


No comments:

Post a Comment