Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Clocks and Crowns




Sunday was the last of the table-top sales, or Loppis that I so love, and have been visiting regularly since they started just after Christmas.   The next is not until September, long after we have moved back to England.  I went along anyway, feeling a little strange that it would be the last time I visited the place.  I guess with less than a month to go before moving, we are about to embark on a string of such 'last time' experiences.  It is surreal to think that this time next month our lives in Sweden will be just a memory......
On a lighter note I must share with you the fab bargains I found at the sale.  A totally gorgeous clock for my daughters little room in England.  She has chosen a floral, yet neutral theme for her room, so it will fit just perfectly.  
My two other favourite finds were the wire-work fabric lined fruit basket, and the painted white vintage crown, which look really good here, but will also fit nicely in the cottage too.  Total cost,  £14.....wow!!
Hope you like them?
Have a great Tuesday......Lilly x 


No comments:

Post a Comment