Although the summer holidays seem like a very long way off, we decided to try and book a holiday for when we return to the UK. Yet, as I realized yesterday, we had left it rather late, and not too much was available. However, after much searching I managed to find a lovely cottage in Southwold for the last week of the summer holidays. It is beautifully decorated, very near the sea front and large enough to accommodate not only us, but my parents and any other family members who may wish to tag along for the evening. It is going to come as a welcome break from what will no doubt be a really hectic summer.
Can't wait to indulge in all those lovely seaside things we love.
PS
I am sorry to divulge from the usual subject of vintage homes and interiors for the moment, but when you are between homes, as we are right now, it is difficult. I promise to get back on task when we head back to England. Then I will be able to share with you the progress we make as we get settled back into life in our little Norfolk cottage, and start chatting about interiors again!!
I really hope you keep reading?
I really hope you keep reading?
Have a super spring day .... Lilly x
No comments:
Post a Comment