Friday, May 10, 2013

Girl Time

My children are both still home from school today, so my daughter and I thought we would spend some 'girl time' together and enjoy some retail therapy! My son now almost, 14 prefers to leave us alone on such occasions and I can't say I blame him!!

So, after a morning coffee and a delicious slice of chocolate cheesecake we had a great time trying on some fun summer clothes, shoes and hats. We chose some bright nail varnishes and found some really cute hair accessories too. It was such a great way to indulge in some time with my daughter, just the two of us, as I'm pretty sure that over the coming weeks there just won't be any time for such luxuries.

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy your Friday evening too ( just has to be the best one of the week) !
 Lilly x









No comments:

Post a Comment