This weekend we will be having a little leaving party. Just a small occasion with my brothers family to celebrate our happy times here together. It is going to be a really tough one as it will be the last weekend we can spend with our two adorable nephews - James 6 and Edward (Teddy) just 3. We have seen James grow up and been here through Teddies first years. It is going to be really difficult for us all to say our goodbyes.
Yet to have a party is a way to add to our list of good times. So, yesterday I began preparing by dressing the patio area a little, grocery shopping and buying rose wines, and real lemonade for the kids - even a fun pink one too!
The wooden wine box was a freebie from Systembolaget (Swedish off-license) - I just love it. I actually have several, used for among other things, magazine storage, and one is used under the kitchen sink to store my kitchen cleaners - but the list is endless. Why not ask your local off-license if they have any going, as they look so chic I think ?!
Have a fantastic Thursday everyone !! Lilly x
Yet to have a party is a way to add to our list of good times. So, yesterday I began preparing by dressing the patio area a little, grocery shopping and buying rose wines, and real lemonade for the kids - even a fun pink one too!
The wooden wine box was a freebie from Systembolaget (Swedish off-license) - I just love it. I actually have several, used for among other things, magazine storage, and one is used under the kitchen sink to store my kitchen cleaners - but the list is endless. Why not ask your local off-license if they have any going, as they look so chic I think ?!
Have a fantastic Thursday everyone !! Lilly x






No comments:
Post a Comment