Friday, May 3, 2013

Time for Tea

Today has been a really busy day and I feel that the weekend will continue in the same way. I have been packing, clearing cupboards, throwing unwanted things in the charity box and many other tedious jobs, that I won't bore you with now. We still have a very long list to get through over the next two days, so I don't think this weekend will be a particularly relaxing one !! 

  Anyway, I thought I would take a break this afternoon with a cup of tea, so I could check in and wish you all a really great weekend.
Lets hope you manage to do some relaxing ?!!

Oh.......I do hope you like the roses I bought today. They look so pretty arranged in a sweet country style vase I found in ErikshjÀlpen second-hand yesterday, for just £1 ...... the afternoon tea snap is taken from my favourite magazine Country Living (June issue ) - I just had to share it with you .... as it is just sooo yummy !! Enjoy the rest of your day, Lilly x







No comments:

Post a Comment